Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me Again First Draft COMPLETED!

For all of you who've read and enjoyed my debut YA novel Happy Birthday to Me, I have some great news! Not only am I writing two sequels to the book, I've just completed the first draft of Book 2, appropriately titled Happy Birthday to Me Again!

In this ambitious, surprising, emotionally charged follow-up, six months have passed, and Cameron and Liesel's relationship has blossomed. I'll reveal the official synopsis of the book later this summer, but let me just tell you, this is a roller-coaster of a book, one that doesn't just rehash the original again, but one that builds on the first installment and further develops all the characters. Cameron, Liesel, and Wesley are back, as is Kimber, in a much bigger role this time.

Right now I'm planning on publishing this sequel on or around September 1, so there's not a super long wait! And in the meantime, I'm releasing ANOTHER novel, Townhouse, in just a few short weeks. Get ready, everyone! Many more books are coming!!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing news! Can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete