Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me Review! 5 out of 5!!

Jamie at Fantasy Book Chick just gave Happy Birthday to Me 5 out of 5!! Here's an excerpt from her terrific review... 

By the end of the book Cameron has become a completely different person not only on the outside but also on the inside. The part where Wesley did something for Cameron in the hospital (not going to spoil it), I had tears in my eyes. What a terrific best friend he is. To see what Cameron goes through and how people change toward him, it was very emotional. I loved the entire book but the ending was amazing. 

It is a wonderful story that I recommend everyone should read. It is not at all what I thought it was going to be, it was so much better. Truly unique and original, you will not want to put it down. I am looking forward to reading the next installment to this trilogy. 

Read the full review by clicking here: Fantasy Book Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment