Friday, March 25, 2011

Final Revisions Begin On My Second Novel!

So even though my first eBook Slate was just released to Amazon and Barnes & Noble, with the print version coming in April, I'm hard at work on my second novel Happy Birthday To Me, which I've been working on since last August! While Slate is a women's fiction title, very adult, with sex, language, and some earth-shattering violence, Happy Birthday to Me is a light-hearteded fantasy comedy aimed at a teenage audience. It's been great fun to alternate between these two polar opposite genres, although I think astute readers will see the same voice in both.

So while I continue to plug Slate and wait with anticipation for all the book blogger reviews coming in the next 4-8 weeks, I figure it's in my best interest to keep writing and revising other projects! In February I completed my third manuscript, a horror novel called Townhouse, and last January I completed the third revision of Happy Birthday to Me. I'm very happy with this YA novel, and so now I've begun the final revision, which will take me into mid-April or so. And then in May, the eBook version of Happy Birthday to Me will be available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble!! It's an exciting time, and I can't wait for you all to not only take a look at Slate, but these two very special upcoming titles as well.

Stay tuned for more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment